The School Education Act 1999 guarantees a place for every child in the compulsory years of schooling (Years Pre-Primary-6) in their local school. East Beechboro Primary School is a Local Intake School that currently offers places for students in Kindergarten to Year 6 who currently reside within the boundaries of our local intake area (as determined by the Department of Education).
Enrolment at East Beechboro Primary School is subject to a number of eligibility requirements and submission of records. These include:
- Within school boundary (Local Intake) (Boundary Map) (Local Intake Area from 2020)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunisation documents (AIR Immunisation History Statement)
- Proof of address (eg utility account)
Please note: On 22 July 2019, changes to the Public Health Act 2016 (WA) and the School Education Act 1999 (WA), came into effect that will better protect young and vulnerable WA children and the wider community from vaccine-preventable diseases. Under these new changes, a child’s immunisation status must be ‘up-to-date’ according to their AIR Immunisation History Statement and must be dated within 2 months of the date of application for enrolment to be permitted to enrol into Kindergarten.
In order to ensure that our school offers the best quality of education and care for your child, it is important that you advise us if your child has:
- Special Needs requirements
- Medical conditions
- Visa subclass
- Family Court orders (for confirmation of proof of name or custody arrangements)
Applications for Enrolment are available from the school office or by clicking on the hyperlink below.
- Application for Enrolment (Editable)
- Enrolment Form (Editable) - To be completed if accepted
- Health Care Summary (Editable) - To be completed if accepted
- Additional Information (Kindergarten only)
Applications can be returned to the school by mail, in person or by
Parking around the school
For simple strategies to help raise confident, healthy children and build stronger family relationships, the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program may help. Find a FREE seminar near you